Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We have a new newsletter/blog to compliment Fish Missouri!

I look like General McArthur coming back to the phillipines
However, this photo is not "staged" (LOL)
We are excited to announce our newest blog, http://www.kayakthemidwest.com/ . If you get a chance, check it out and feel free to subscribe to it like you have this blog.
I still have every intent of getting some serious fishing shots in this newsletter in the upcoming months.  The reason I developed another blog was the fact that my hobby (or obsession) has been steering me to take up tour kayaking as well.  For awhile now, I have been posting some of these adventures here.  I realized that it probably needs a dedicated site just for the "pursuit of kayak mileage", so http://www.kayakthemidwest.com/ was developed.
The trout have been stocked up in the St. Louis Metro area (namely Busch Wildlife CA), however, it has been so cold, the lakes have frozen over (but not quite enough to hike on them and ice fish).  So I have been out of the loop in regards to fishing as of late.....we are working on changing that!

Fish ON!

MLT

No comments: