Monday, August 17, 2009

Might I make a suggestion?Life is better from a kayak- check out a great place to get one for yourself!


As some of you are aware, I was able to get a kayak this summer....after going out with my good friend Ray several times to fish, and then renting an Ocean Kayak out in the Outer Banks, NC for a week, I decided to finally get one.
This has been one of the best decisions I have made in a long time....if you are considering getting one, or just want to rent one for a couple of hours, I have just the person for you. My friend Rodney (shown above shaking hands with me) has the coolest outfit in Branson. He is located right across from Table Rock Lake State Park. If you are in the St. Louis area or beyond, take my advice: It is worth the drive!
He has several different fishing kayaks in stock. One brand is Crow Wings and the other is feelfree (that is the type I purchased). You can tell Rodney is passionate about what he does...he can outfit you with everything you need to get started.
Here is his web site:
http://www.kayakbranson.com/
If it is something you are interested in, give him a call and mention my name....I would love to refer as many people to him as possible--It would be excellent to see him grow his Kayak business this year!
Fish ON!
MLT



No comments: